۱۳۹۲ فروردین ۱۵, پنجشنبه

سبک ویژه-اسکارلت یوهانسون2013

This week, I’m using one of Hollywood’s most glamorous actresses for my Style Spotlight. Her beautiful ‘Old Hollywood’ looks and amazing curvaceous body is considered every designers dream. I have chosen a selection of dresses that I am in love with. You’ll notice that Ms Johansson and I share a passion for all things lace.
This plum/cherry colour is one of my favourites. Its warmth is perfect on any skin tone. The cute mini adds some flirtation to the style. The wrapping of the dress along her neckline gives it movement and some creativity.
Scarlett Johansson Plum Dress
How pretty is this Armani silver frill dress?! I love the frilly design around it, the colour of the dress highlights her eyes making them sparkle. As this look is very dramatic, she keeps her hair, make-up and accessories simple.
Scarlett Johansson Armani Dress
You know me, give me a hint of lace and I’m on board! Lace is perfect in any occasion, but add some emerald-green and I’m in a very stylish heaven. I love the length, it gives it more sophistication. And the black belt around the waist pinches it in to show off her curvy figure.
Scarlett Johansson Green Lace Dress
In this next image you can see why she is branded as ‘Old Hollywood Glamor’. This dress is magnificent. The embellishment adds soft sparkles to this nude gown. With her hair in an updo, it allows the dress to make the ultimate statement.
Scarlett Johansson Cream Embellished Gown
Saving the best for last, this has to be one of my favourites dresses on a celebrity ever. Of course, the lace design makes it a winner, but also the colour. The cut-out in the back is stunning, it makes the look pop. I love the train on the dress, its enough to make any girl feel fabulous. Would you look at those beautiful curves. (Me jealous, never!)
Scarlett Johansson Purple Lace Gown
 Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s SS. It’s getting closer to Friday. Yay!

0 نظرات:

ارسال یک نظر

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap